MY GOALS FOR 2018 + A GIVEAWAY
Happy New Year!
2018 is finally here and I’m so glad we made it. I have really high hopes for this year and I’m trusting God for a good year. Unlike 2017, I’ve decided o start learning how to write down my ideas and goals. This is the reason I recently entered a giveaway to win the cassiedaves blog planner and I’m uber excited I won. It’s a perfect new year gift.
The year has already started on a good note for me and I can’t wait to share all the goodies with you. There are a lot of things I hope to achieve this year and I plan to work hard for them. I would be more intentional when choosing the people I relate with and generally the kind of activities I engage in. This is because I do not want to have any form of negativity around me and I also do not want to have regrets at the end of the year.
I plan to be daring and take chances even in seemingly difficult situations. In no particular order, these are some of my goals for 2018:
1. Get A Skincare Routine – I’d like to pay more attention to my body and do the most I can to maintain a healthy skin. I have my eyes on products from a number of skincare brands but I’m going to take my time to research on them before I make purchases. I’m open to suggestions too.
2. Travel More – I plan to do a lot of traveling this year. I’d like to visit about 5 or 6 states I’ve never been and also explore my city. I’m aware this would take a lot of money and that’s why my saving habit is going to improve also. And no, I do not plan to make meaningless trips or waste all my savings. I’m all for budget trips with lots of fun.
3. Write More Travel Posts and Restaurant Reviews – While traveling and exploring different cities, I would create more contents about my experiences and also review restaurants I’d visit.
4. Try The ‘Shoe Challenge’ Again- Some of you may not know this but I tried a ‘shoe challenge’ last year and it was an epic fail. I was supposed to get at least a pair of shoe every month which means I would’ve had atleast 12 pairs at the end of the year. Well I only got about 6 pairs. I’ve decided to try the challenge again because I know I really need new shoes. The thing is, buying them might even be easier than wearing them. I don’t like shoes. As a matter of fact I do not own any pair of heels (Shameful, I know). Anyway 2018 is the year I get my slay on so I’d try my best to keep up and of course I’ll give you updates.
5. Read The Entire Bible And More Books- I’m covering my face in shame as I write this because I’m already behind schedule. I’ve tried this before and i failed but I’m going to do it this year by the grace of God. I don’t have any particular number of books in mind but I plan to do more reading this year.
I’ve left out some of my goals because they’re very personal and I’d really love to keep them between God & I and just pray it all works out.
So I’m currently hosting my first ever giveaway to celebrate my blog anniversary and the new year. I started two days ago but you’d know that already if you’re following me on Instagram
The third and final giveaway item is this ripped denim skirt by Adbyagbanidarego. Size: Medium
HOW TO ENTER:
– Follow me on instagram (@g.preye)
– Subscribe to this blog via e-mail
– In the comment section, tell me your two favorite posts on this blog
– Repost this image on instagram and tag/mention me with the hashtags #goodiescornergiveaway #goodiesnewyeargiveaway
– All the winners would be picked randomly and announced on my instagram
Connect with me on social media
I am already following ur page and I love your plan for 2018 (I don’t understand the shoes part tho…but I love the fact that you ll be traveling .,.come to pH yh
Thanks dear. PH is definitely on the list
I also love your restaurant challenge
my favourites are 1.overcoming Fomo,for me this topic applies to adults too especially when taking a giant step in life.
2. natural hair journey 2
following on instagram with @debbiekunmi
Following with @dobconcept on instagram
My 2 best blog posts are 1.) 21 lessons learnt and things am grateful for.
2. ) how to plan a group trip
My favorite post on your blog is FOMO and How To Plan A Road Trip
My goals for 2018 & how to plan a budget trip has been my favorite….God bless you ma
And you too. Thanks
Following on instagram >> @mizchinonye
My two favorite posts on your blog are, “2017 in Review” and “Overcoming FOMO” (Didn’t know there was something called FOMO) Your contents are really educating and interesting. Go girl 👍
Definitely agreed with the “get a skincare” goal. I’m kind of consistent but I want my hair to be it’s best this year. time to invest in my skin!
Yes! You got that right. Time to invest in our skin and be consistent too. Thanks for reading
I love the 3 posts I read 1. Fomo, 2. Group trip 3. 2017 in review… I’ll continue with the rest during my leisure.
Thanks for reading
My favorite posts on your blog is Overcoming FOMO, wanted to know the meaning of FOMO 👍
I’m glad you liked it. Thanks for reading
If there’s anything I’ll like to achieve more is maintain my skincare routine. This year will not pass me by with awful skincare culture
Yo girl! Why did I not even see this giveaway…I’m pissed! Anyway….I am so glad you did this post Cos I was a bit skeptic of sharing too much…now I gotta do something like this too
Aww there’ll be more giveaways. Please go ahead and share, you could inspire someone.